打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧边栏

翻译:1120发布会中英法文完整的采访从法国过来的王健之死证人

[复制链接]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JKSGOwGMU&feature=youtu.be

战友之声翻译组
战友之声听写组

0:35 - 0:55

记者  I actually have a question here  you guys went to France. As Mr. Wang is  the US green card holder. Is FBI involved in here? While tell us what is your major finding?  In your 5 minutes summary.

记者龚小夏:我的问题是, 你们去了法国。王健是美国绿卡持有者。联邦调查局会介入此事吗?你能给我们一个5分钟左右简介关于你们主要的调查发现吗?

1:02- 2:14

Tony警长:   well, Gaetan lives in France. We met him out there. He is the resident of that town where this incident happened. Major findings was we went there with no agenda with open mind. We were looking forward to find anything specific. We just want to gather facts. Put it all together and bring it back home. Present it to Mr. Guo. Through our several weeks out there. Several trips out there. The evidence are we found the videos and interviews, the meetings with French officials, French police and French firemen, town’s people, witnesses. As well as photographs and we can to see the aerial incident. All these were to add to the suspicious demise of Mr. WANG jian.  It left me personnaly no doubt this was not accident as was filed to the French police report,   what is the second part of question?

NYPD 前探员: gaeton 住在法国。我在哪里遇见他。他是事发地所在小镇的居民。我们主要的发现就是首先我们去哪里就是带着开放的心态和日程。 我们没有特别的追查特别的线索。我们就是要收集事实,整理出来然后带回美国给郭先生看。我们在那面呆了几个礼拜,飞过去几次。我们发现的证据就是来之视频,与法国官员,法国警方,消防人员,当地居民和目击证人的采访,也包括一切图片和对当地方航拍的影像。这一切都显示王健的死亡有诸多疑点。这让我坚信这不是一次像法国警方通报当成的意外。你的第二个问题是什么?

记者: is the FBI involved?

记者: 美国联邦调查局介入此事了吗?

Tony警长: the FBI at this time was not. We were hoping pressure from the media , through this presentation as well as bring these to them in the future that they will be in involved and looking into this investigation. We believe they will.  

警长:美国联邦调查局目前没有介入此事。 我们希望通过媒体和这次的发布会 会在未来促成联邦调查局介入此事并展开调查。我相信他们会这么做的。

记者: How about the Interpol? It is not joke question.

记者: 那国际刑警组织那?会调查吗?这不是个玩笑问题。

Tony警长: no,  I can’t really speak on that now. No  

警长: 我目前不能就此发表评论。

2:53 - 3:10

记者SARA:你还,我是来自战友之声的SARA,所以我想问一下,来自法国的这位证人,请问你来到我们这里的时候,有没有谁找过你?威胁过你?你是secret的,秘密地过来的呢?还是有人知道你会来的?

3:30

证人:Non, pas du tout, pas du tout, je suis seulement en contact avec Tony et l’équipe de Monsiueur GUO dès le début. Je n’était contacté par personne d’autre, sinon... Personne n’est au courant que je suis là actuellement.

不,一点也不,一点也不,我只是从一开始就与Tony警长和郭先生的团队保持联系。 我没有被其他人联系过,否则......没有人知道我现在就在这里。

4:00

记者SARA:是秘密的过来的,是吧?你害怕吗?

4:13

Je ne pense pas, non

不,我不害怕

4:20

记者SARA:那么你为什么会到这里来呢?是什么原因让你飞这么远到这里来?作为一个现场证人呢?谢谢

4:36

证人:Parce que j’ai vu ce qui s’était passé sur le moment même, et c’est quelque chose que je n’arrive pas du tout à justement comprendre les faits en fait.

因为我看到了此刻发生的事情,而这是我根本无法理解的事情。

4:57

Tony警长:Through our investigation, Gaetan was the only individual who was there immediately after Mr. WANG Jian allegedly fell from the 44 feet wall. So we thought he was the intricate part to this presentation and to come back with us.

警长: 通过我们的调查,Gaetan是王健先生从44英尺高墙上坠落后,立即赶到现场的唯一以为目击证人。我们认为他是这次发布会重要的一个部分所以就将他带回美国了。

5:35

记者:The French prosecutor concluded in their final report that wang jian was alone. Is your understanding the way that the incident occurred when he was alone or were people with him. It seems like from the video that people were with him.
记者: 法国检方在最后的报告中得出结论是王健死的时候是自己一个人在现场。基于你的理解你认为王健是一个人还是身边有其他人。 录像上显示有其他人也在现场。

5:50

Tony警长:The people identified in the video were with him.  Travelled about thousand meters from the hotel to the center of the town which was where the church was above top of the hill overlooking the entire village. He went up there with the female translator and three male individuals to be identified as the bodyguard , one  of the secretary (wang qishan) I believe. For me as investigator the former police detective , the timeline of this incident is what basically all but limited facts that this could be possibly ever be an accident….he leaves the hotel in french vacation that was planned . his stay was supposed for 7 days. The first time he leaves in hotel, the first morning he was in Provence. Within 15 minutes leaving the hotel, he was dying at the bottom of the 44 feet wall.  That was for me that was telltale sign this was not an accident.

警长: 视频里出现的人就在王健死的现场。他们一起驱车几公里从酒店到小镇的中心地带,哪里就是教堂所在地 位于山顶俯瞰这个村庄。王健跟一个女性翻译和三个男性去了那里。三名男性当中就有王书记的警卫。 我作为一个前警员的干探出身的调查员, 这件事情的时间线让我觉得这不可能是一起意外。 他离开计划在法国度假的酒店,原本是要呆上一周时间。他第一次离开酒店,来到普罗旺斯的第一个早上,15分钟离开酒店后就死在44英尺高的山墙的脚下。对我来讲这很明显不是一个意外。

7:10

记者赵岩 想问一下,听说你们第一次到现场,法国政府和警方交给中国大使馆和国安人员,那么我想知道的事情是,你们作为法国公民或者是调查人员,法国是否有这样的法律,规定,警察和政府可以把这个警方调查的第一手资料,交给中国政府的权力?法律有没有遮掩改的规定?作为法国人,当你们听到遮掩改的消息以后,您的第一感受是什么?谢谢

7:59

Je pense qu’il est tout à fait possible OUI que le gouverment chinois soit en contact avec la France afin de bloquer ou de stoper « les dires », c’est justement pout cela que là je suis ici pour donner mon point de vue sur ce que j’ai vu.

Etant donné que j’étais la première personne qui est arrivé sur le lieu. Je pense, concrètement que les choses sont cachées et voilà, les choses ne sont pas dites comme elles devenaient.

我认为很可能是的,中国政府跟法国有接触,是为了阻止或者停止这些“说法”,就是因为这个,今天我在这里针对于我所看到的,说出我的观点。

因为我是第一个到达现场的人。 具体地说,我认为事情是被隐藏的,并且我认为事情并没有按照事实说出来。

9:13
Thank you, I want to ask our French friend…when you were on the site, did you identify the two bodyguards that appeared on the video and where are the two others, two other guys,  I mean the male assistant the interpreter at that time.

记者: 我想问这位法国朋友一个问题。你能从视频里指认出当时现场的两个男性安保人员吗,当时你在现场的时候。还有另外两个人,我的意思是包括一位男性助理和女性翻译。

9:42

Oui, quand je suis arrivé sur le lieu, il y avait bien deux personnes, la troisième personne qui était interprète donc la personne qui est venue me chercher en bas au restaurant sur le moment, cependant la troisième personne, je n’ai jamais vu.

A aucun moment-là, elle était bien présente en bas lorsque je les ai vu, un quart d’heure vingt minutes avant, avant qu’elle venait de me chercher, mais elle n’était plus là au moment où la personne était couchée au sol.
是的,当我到达那个地方时,是有两个人,第三个人是女翻译,也就是当时那个来餐厅找我的人,但是,我从来没有见过这个人。

在她找我之前的大概一刻钟、20分钟之前,我在下面看到了他们一行人,我都没有见过她。但是,当王健先生躺在那里的时候,这个女人就不见了。

10:30 - 10 : 56

你好,请问法国警方有没有向法国公众公布王健,他们说是失足掉落的那个证据,你们发现了什么疑点,有没有向法国的警方报告?他们有没有采纳?如果法国警方对法国公众隐瞒一些证据,而配合外国政府,那么他们是否违法?是否要承担责任 ?谢谢

11:05 - 11:51

TONY警长 :  The last part that I can’t speak to the french law. They violated by turning their details of investigation to foreign entity, China. That was explained to us that Chinese official were in France on the ground the following morning. Taking information from the french investigator sharing information about what their findings were. We also found as we saw in the video clip… the chinese officials going around the town to tell people not to cooperate with anybody who asked questions about this incident . what was the first part of question? I’m sorry?

Tony警长: 对于问题的最后一个部分 我不能解读法国的法律。当时法国警方违法了,因为他们把调查的内容交给了外国单位--中国。这就解释了为什么中国的官员第二天早上会出现在法国现场。并取得了来自于法国调查人员的调查信息。我们同时在视频片段里发现中国官员在当地小镇里走动,并告知当地居民不要跟任何查询此事人合作。抱歉,你第一个问题是什么?

11:57 – 12:05

就是法国警方的证据跟你们的现场调查 有什么冲突?你们发现了什么疑点?他们有没有采纳?

12:09 - 12:57

Tony 警长 : We approached french investigators asking for information about the case. and if anything suspicious to them. They shutted down all our questionings. Said on day one it was accident. They said he jumped off the wall to take a selfie and slipped and fell. Again how unlikely and we spoke with town’s people . many of them said they were told  not to cooporate or speak with us.  The evidence was no blood , no severe injuries at the scene where the body was lying where he passed away.

警长:我们也试图从法国调查人员那里了解这个事件的信息和任何有关的疑点。他们都拒绝我们的问题,从第一天起就说这是一个意外。他们说王健跳上高墙为了自拍,结果失足坠墙。 这是多么的不可能。 我们也跟当地居民了解,他们都说被告知不要跟我们合作或通话。证据显示王健尸体所在现场没有血迹,没有严重的外伤。

13:10 - 13:23

记者 I like to follow up on what you just said no blood on his body  how about his cloth, his arms ,face ?  with abrasion ?  scrapes ?  torn clothes anything like that ?

记者: 我想就你刚才说的做进一步了解,是说身上没有血迹,那他的衣服,胳膊,脸上那?有没有磨损, 擦伤?衣服有没有破损这样?

13:28 – 14:07

证人  non non, il n’y avait rien du tout

不,不,没有

Tony警长 :no,  He was wearing in his short and T-shirt it was summer time july 3rd.Usually hundred to 95 degrees, 44 drop.  He was lying directly at the foot of the wall, no bone breaks or no head injuries You can see no blood on the scene from other witness’s testimony who responded to the scene after the body was removed no blood was left behind. And as well as Gaetan’s seeing as Mr. Wang lying there was  no blood or serious physical injuries.

证人Non, rien du tout.

警长: 他当时穿着短裤和体恤衫。当时是7月三号气温95到100华氏度, 44英尺的坠落。 他躺在石墙脚下,没有骨折或者头部创伤.你可以看到来之其他证人的证词也说明现场没有血迹,尸体被搬走后也没有留下血迹。Gaetan 也没有在现场看到血迹和严重的创伤。

14:26 - 14:36

记者路德 :我想问一下,当时现场的那个针头,是中国针灸式的针头,还是说那种注射式的针头?

14:45 - 15:14

Tony警长 : Gaetan stated that two male bodyguards were sticking acupuncture needles to Wang’ face and slapping him as he was lying at the foot of the wall. We had another interview conducted from gentleman who said he recovered the needle but it was not acupuncture needle but thicker at the base of the wall. We tried to get it from him and we couldn’t recover it.

警长: Gaetan陈述说当时两个男性保安人员用类似针灸的针扎王健的脸并用力拍打他的脸。当时王健就躺在墙脚下。我们也采访了当时另外一位男士,他说他在现场捡到一个比针灸针头更粗的针头。我们试着要从他那里取得这个针头,但是没有拿到。

15:32 - 17:26

记者 :请问二位,我想问一个问题,共产党的意识形态非常厉害,就是你们法国媒体现在也是被蓝金黄,我的法广也经常看,讲一些北京话题,非常厉害,共产党的流氓行为,现在都没有了,是不是被蓝金黄了。。

17:33 - 18:12

Tony警长 : I don‘t think the french people by inlarge understand the communist party. But again during the presentation you see some officials present at the dinner in the evening before Mr. Wang’s death. Mr Vial,  Mr. Huoa Bin their ties to France and china connection and organization were pretty thick , so that deserves looking into.  I don’t think myself as American would be surprised by the communist party, no.

警长: 我不认为大部分法国民众清楚认识共产党的危害。但是从刚才的发布会我们看到一些官员确实出现在王健死前一晚的晚宴上,包括维亚克, 华镔。他们跟法国中国的关系和组织上的干系是非常值得审视的。我自己作为一个美国人对共产党所作所为并不意外。

18:27 - 18:37

郭先生:大家还有什么问题没有?咱们简单问一下,然后咱们的新闻发布会就结束了啊,谢谢

18:40 - 18:50

记者 :My question is how long you have been staying on the spot as a witness when you see Wang jian’s body lying on  the ground ?

记者: 我的问题是对法国小哥,看到王健的尸体摆在地上你在现场呆了多久?

19:01

证人 : Je n’ai pas bien compris la question ? Quelle est votre question ?

我没有明白问题?你的问题是什么?

郭先生:you are very neveus? They are not CCP, they are friends

郭先生: 你紧张吗? 他们不是中共,他们是朋友。

19:11

证人 : la question? Je n’ai pas compris la question ?            

问题?我没有明白问题?

19:36 - 19:43

我的问题就是,你在现场看到王健先生的身体躺在地上的时候,您在现场有多长时间?谢谢

19:49

证人 : Je suis resté environ environ 10 minutes. Il était toujours en vie.

我在现场停留了大约10分钟。那时候他还活着。

20:09

咱们还有什么问题吗?如果没有,咱们就结束啦

最后还有两个问题,谁要问问题?

20:32 - 20:41

你好,我先问一下,你能不能再详细讲述一下这个过程,谢谢

20:53 - 21:40

证人:En détail, concrètement, moi, lorsque je suis arrivée sur la scène, Monsieur WANG, il était donc couché au sol, ses yeux révulsés, il gémissait, il n’arrivait pas parler, il le parlait pas. Il respirait toujours, son coeur battait. Les deux personnes qui étaient avec lui essaiyaient de le tenir encore réveillé, ils massait ses joues et lui donnait les petites claques. Et ensuite, c’est tout. C’est ce qui s’est passé un peu durant 5 minutes pendant les quelles j’ai assisté.

具体来说,当我到达现场时,王先生,他躺在地上,眼睛往后翻,呻吟着,他不能说话,他也没有说话。 他还在呼吸,他的心还在跳动。 和他在一起的两个人试图让他保持清醒,他们揉搓他的脸颊,拍王健先生的脸。 然后,就是这样。 这就是我在那里的5分钟内发生的事情。

21:54 - 22:04

记者 : I like to know what happened afterward, did you just leave the scene ? after 5 or 10 minutes.

记者: 我想知道 当时发生了什么?你在5-10钟后离开现场了吗?

22:11 - 22:37           

证人 : Oui, je suis parti, parce que je devait retourner au travail, j’ai lassé Monsieur WANG à qui je ne pouvait pas porter mon aide, car ses gars du corps me repoussaient, donc, j’avais appelé les pompiers, j’avait fait le nécessaire, je n’avais plus besoin de rester sur place.

是的,我离开了,因为我不得不回去工作,我离开了王先生,我无法帮助他,因为他的保镖把我赶走了,所以我打了电话给消防部门,我已经做了我该做的,我不再需要留在现场。

22:34 - 22:51

TONY :I believe Gaetan offered assistance because he does have the medical training and bodyguards shoot him away . correct?

警长:我相信Gaetan 当时想上去协助救治王健 ;因为他受过医疗救护的培训,但是当时被两个保安拒绝推开了,是吧?

22:54

证人 : Oui, ils m’on poussé.

是的,他们推了我。

The last question

23:11 - 23:27

我的问题是 这个case可以告上荷兰的国际法庭吗 有必要吗?

23:35 -  24:00

Tony : I think because Mr. Wang jian was a greencard holder  here in America in the states. Lived in Seattle. There is a possibility to be investigated with the FBI.  An open investigation.

警长: 我认为王健是美国绿卡持有者也就是永久居民。他住在西雅图。非常有可能联邦调查局会介入并展开公开的调查。

24:03 谢谢各位  谢谢你们的光临 今天我们的发布会 就到处为止 衷心的感谢 一切都是刚刚开始 谢谢

战友之声 2018.11.23

相关帖子

www.51haoyou.com

GMT-4, 2024-5-15 07:57

© 2005-

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表